Texans tight end Ryan Griffin, who has been out since spraining his medial collateral ligament Week 1, was activated from short-term injured reserve on Sunday in advance of Houston’s Monday night game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
In a corresponding more, the Texans announced the release backup offensive lineman Eric Kush to make room for Griffin.
This move was an amazing one because Griffin came up in a big way for T.J. Yates and the Texans. Griffin’s return once again gives Houston three tight ends on the roster. The three-year veteran will provide depth behind Garrett Graham and C.J. Fiedorowicz.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 5, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for March 5, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Last Chance:Youngstown State coach suspended after he blatantly hit UNI playmaker Quan Hampton on the sidelines (VI… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Did You See This:From Dud To Stud, Part 2 | 15 NFL players that should crush it in 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/dud-to…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- ICYMI:Jake Funk, RB, Maryland | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/jake-f… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/d7KdDgQhgq
about 1 hour ago