Jimmy Graham is out for the season after suffering a torn patellar tendon carted off during Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, coach Pete Carroll said.
“We’re gonna miss the heck out of him for the rest of the season,” Carroll said.
Graham had four catches for 75 yards before the injury.
The Seahawks acquired Graham in an offseason trade with the New Orleans Saints, giving up center Max Unger and a first-round pick to receive the three-time Pro Bowl selection and a fourth-round selection.
#Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said TE Jimmy Graham suffered an injury to his patellar tendon & will have surgery. Just when it was clicking
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) November 30, 2015
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview Datryan Evans, Tight End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/datrya… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Calvin Ridley Injury Review | 2020 Injury Report on the Falcons Wide Receiver… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Antonio Nunn, WR, Buffalo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/antoni… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/W1ZxtbZNcn
about 39 mins ago
- ICYMI:Three former College football stars players land contracts with the WWE nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/wwe/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Ravens LB Matt Judon threatens to post photos of ESPN reporter at a Strip Club after social media disagreemen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago