Jimmy Graham is out for the season after suffering a torn patellar tendon carted off during Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, coach Pete Carroll said.
“We’re gonna miss the heck out of him for the rest of the season,” Carroll said.
Graham had four catches for 75 yards before the injury.
The Seahawks acquired Graham in an offseason trade with the New Orleans Saints, giving up center Max Unger and a first-round pick to receive the three-time Pro Bowl selection and a fourth-round selection.
#Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said TE Jimmy Graham suffered an injury to his patellar tendon & will have surgery. Just when it was clicking
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) November 30, 2015
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 27, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- ICYMI:Predicting a trade: Vikings trade S Anthony Harris to Washington for a 4th round pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/anthon…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- ICYMI:Predicting a trade: Titans send a 6th round pick to the Cowboys for DE Everson Griffen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Michael Thomas injury update, How many games will he miss with a hamstring injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Chris Godwin injury update, How many games will he miss with a broken finger? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/chris-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 28 mins ago