The NFL announced Wednesday that it has suspended former USC tailback Silas Redd of the Washington Redskins for four games without pay because of a violation of the league’s substance abuse policy.
Redd has been on the Redskins’ injured-reserve list since August when he suffered a season-ending knee injury during a preseason game.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Head Coach Rankings After Six Weeks of NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/head-c… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4Sk2d8FsBw
about 15 mins ago
- Did You See This:Best surprising draft picks of the past decade nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/surpri… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/MZ4O5hijp5
about 17 mins ago
- ICYMI:Son and Father shot at a Youth Football game in Florida, Father’s dead nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/youth-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Small School Prospect Rankings with over 1000 Players nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/2021-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Big Board | Top 100 | NFL Draft Diamonds nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/2021-n… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/FZG7RDjuK6
about 37 mins ago