Today the NFL suspended Redskins outside linebacker Junior Galette two games for violating the league’s personal-conduct policy.
Galette was selected by teammates as one of the defensive team captains for the 2014 season and played all 16 of the Saints’ games that season and ended up getting 45 total tackles, 10 sacks, and 3 forced fumbles.
Galette was signed by the New Orleans Saints as an undrafted free agent in 2010. He played college football at Temple and Stillman.
Going on 28, Galette is unsigned for 2016.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Chiefs, Seahawks, Bucs, Steelers, Titans On Close-Knit For ‘20 NFL Football Finals nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-20/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Michael Thomas Injury Update; Saints WR now has a hamstring injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- DNA x Alex Rose - Cuando y Donde ( Video Oficial ) youtu.be/0pHddrURoEM via @YouTube
about 50 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 21, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Las Vegas Raiders are expected to workout CB Jermaine Ponder Jr. nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/jermai… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago