St. Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey is currently in the ICU unit of a Miami Hospital after getting shot twice in the head according to Ian Rapoport.
Stedman, a third round pick for the Rams in the 2013 NFL Draft, is a product from West Virginia University.
@RapSheet: #Rams WR Stedman Bailey was shot twice in the head while sitting in a car with 2 young relatives & his cousin. He is stable in a Miami ICU
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL’s Big Bucks Players In 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-19/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2jVEFqwUvv
about 39 mins ago
- Last Chance:From the 504 to The Spring League; Dion Ray hopes to show off his skills nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/dion-r… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 19th, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Lee Privett, Defensive Lineman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/lee-pr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jarrin Pierce, WR, Middle Tennessee State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago