The Oakland Raiders officially promoted TE Gabe Holmes to their active roster on Friday, according to the NFL transactions release.
Holmes returns to the active roster for his second stint this season, having spent the majority of his rookie campaign on the team’s practice squad. He was inactive in Week 1 against the Cincinnati Bengals before being waived (Sept. 15) and signed to the practice squad (Sept. 17).
The 6-foot-5, 255-pounder was originally signed by the Raiders as an undrafted free agent in May 2015. He played in 49 games at Purdue, totaling 65 catches for 685 yards and six touchdowns.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Predicting a trade: Bills send the Buccaneers a 5th round pick for TE Cameron Brate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- ICYMI:Philadelphia Eagles: Three players who could survive the trade deadline, for now nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/philad… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- How does Olofsson only have a few thousand followers? twitter.com/buffalosabres/…
about 27 mins ago
- Rip off! And they stand behind that cuties series. I canceled my subscription. Period, bunch of creeps. twitter.com/cnbc/status/13…
about 32 mins ago
- ICYMI:Three First-Round Draft Picks The Eagles Could Land in 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/eagles… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/NGNZnwLdYI
about 39 mins ago