Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post reports that the Raiders brought in five players for workouts including DE Glenn Foster, DE Gerald Rivers, DL Greg Scruggs, DL Davon Walls and LB Tony Washington.
Glenn Foster played college football at Illinois, and signed in 2013 with the New Orleans Saints as an undrafted free agent.
Gerald Rivers played college football at Ole Miss and was signed as an undrafted free agent in 2013 by the Rams. He has played for multiple teams in his young career including the Jaguars, Dolphins, Broncos, Giants as well as the Rams.
Greg Scruggs played defensive tackle for the University of Louisville Cardinals and graduated in 2011 and was selected as the 25th pick in the 7th round, 232nd overall, in the 2012 NFL Draft by the Seattle Seahawks.
Davon Walls was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Jets. He is a big boy that played college ball at Syracuse before leaving for a small school.
Tony Washington played college football at the University of Oregon for the Ducks, and signed with the Houston Texans this year as an undrafted free agent. He is a 6’4 linebacker with good speed and motor.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- My daughter is raising money for the University of Florida Shands Children’s Miracle Network. She has already rais… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- We are excited to announce our partnership with former CFL scout @coach_vannett He will be breaking down several of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Did You See This:Young football player from Texas forced to quit after teammates bullied him to drink urine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Trenchmen’s Corner| Quinn Meinerz Scouting Report | Former CFL scout Dave Van Nett breaks down his game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Young football player from Texas forced to quit after teammates bullied him to drink urine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago