Yesterday was work-out day in the NFL, and our friends at NFL Trade Rumors, compiled a list from all the tweets of Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post. Here is the list of work-outs from yesterday.
- 49ers worked out RBs Ben Tate and Mike Gillislee.
- Buccaneers worked out OTs Darryl Baldwin, Sean Donnelly and Patrick Miller.
- Chargers worked out Ps Steven Clark, Brandon Fields, Kasey Redfern, Steve Weatherford, LS Andrew East, DEs Ben Gardner and Lawrence Okoye, OT Jake Rodgers, G Anthony Steen and LB Jeff Luc.
- Chiefs worked out G William Campbell, LB Ja’Gared Davis, DE Glenn Foster, LB Cameron Gordon and WR Kendrick Ings.
- Falcons worked out WRs C.J. Goodwin and R.J. Harris.
- Giants worked out RB James Casey, TE Matt LaCosse, DB Jeromy Miles, TE Adrein Robinsonand DB Cooper Taylor.
- Jets worked out WRs Greg Salas, Jarrett Boykin, Damaris Johnson, Aldrick Robinson, TEDavid Ausberry and G Martin Wallace.
- Lions worked out G Kadeem Edwards, RB Bronson Hill and LB James-Michael Johnson.
- Ravens worked out QB Chase Rettig and WRs Chuck Jacobs, Joe Morgan and Hakeem Nicks.
- Saints worked out RBs Travaris Cadet, Tim Hightower and Trent Richardson.
- Titans worked out TEs Michael Egnew, Kevin Greene, Connor Hamlett, Ryan Taylor, QB Christian Ponder and OLB Yannik Cudjoe-Virgil.