NFL Draft Diamonds and our staff have been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 2 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. We have tons of NFL staff that read our interviews, and we actually received several of the questions from NFL scouts we speak too. This gives them a little bit more information regarding your character. We hope to bring you more than 300 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner.
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
New Mexico Highlands University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Along with some teammates, we went to the local elementary school to help coach/participate in their field day activities.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
STATS 330 at North Dakota State University
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My Mom. The hardest working person I know.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Basketball and Lacrosse
Did you play any other positions in football?
Running Back, Corner, and Safety in high school.
At your position, what separates you from others?
My speed and play recognition.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Favorite personnel, tendencies within the offense, when and how often the offense likes to run certain plays, most favorite run plays.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Von Miller. Speed off the edge.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Being released from North Dakota State Football program, and then sitting out two years from football. I made sure football was what I wanted to do and got my life back together.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
What is your biggest strength?
My work ethic.
What is your biggest weakness?
Thinking too much on the field.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I’m a hard working football player that’s a gym rat and loves to watch film. You’ll always get 100% out of me.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Eva Mendes, Kanye West, Bernie Mac
With your first NFL paycheck what would you buy?
- Spongebob or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
- Backstreet Boys or One Direction? Neither
- Lifetime Channel or HGTV?
- Waffles or Pancakes?
- Snakes or Spiders?
- Madden or Mario?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Joe Tryon, EDGE/OLB, Washington nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/joe-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/D9JUiebJY3
about 3 mins ago
- Why is Yasiel Puig Still Unsigned Despite Having Suitors? ift.tt/2W1TbSC
about 3 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Qwynnterrio Cole, S, Alcorn State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/qwynnt… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Ohio State and UNC shut down football workouts after positive COVID-19 tests nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/ohio-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- North Dakota State College of Science cancels their football season nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/north-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bkpZYnBvou
about 1 hour ago