NFL Draft Diamonds and our staff have been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 2 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. We have tons of NFL staff that read our interviews, and we actually received several of the questions from NFL scouts we speak too. This gives them a little bit more information regarding your character. We hope to bring you more than 300 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner.
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Morehead State University
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Participated in a “Build-A-Bed” foundation that give beds to less fortunate
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My father. He is a great man and lives his life to help his family and friends. He was also a great college basketball player.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Basketball and Baseball
Did you play any other positions in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
Speed and route running
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Holes and weaknesses in the defense. I also look for tendencies in the secondary.
Lamar Dawson, linebacker for USC
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
AJ Green. We have a similar body frame and a down field threat.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
When I transferred to Morehead State I had to redshirt after already playing two years of college football. I put in extra work and contributed to the team as a scout player. This put me into a starting role the next two years.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Prayer and a certain playlist of music
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
To get exposure and get noticed I have to put in extra work and show that I can play at the next level.
What is your biggest strength?
Down field routes/Deep ball
What is your biggest weakness?
Light in weight. But working to put on pounds
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I’m a player that buys in to the program and will always give everything I got. My love for the game shows in how hard I play.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Michael Jordan, Odell Beckham, and Jay-Z
With your first NFL paycheck what would you buy?
My Mom her dream car
- Spongebob or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
- Backstreet Boys or One Direction?
- Lifetime Channel or HGTV?
- Waffles or Pancakes?
- Snakes or Spiders?
- Madden or Mario?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- QB Spotlight: Quarterback Jack Abraham transferring from Southern Miss to Mississippi State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/jack-a…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Beyond the Negotiation Podcast: NFL Agents break it down on Freestyle Friday nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/beyond… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: AJ Brown Injury Review | 2020 Injury Report on the Titans Wide Receiver nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/fantas…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Tyrell Williams, WR, Western Oregon University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Matt Judon, DE, Grand Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago