New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz announces he is having season-ending surgery on his left calf. Cruz ruptured his patellar tendon last year, which cost him the remainder of the season and limited him to appearing in just six games.
“I just got news that I will be having season-ending surgery on my left calf,” Cruz said in a video. “This hurts because I worked so hard to come back from the patellar tendon surgery.”
“I felt like I was back to 100 percent, and then the calf happens. It’s a tough thing to go through emotionally, physically,” Cruz said.
Cruz announced it via UNINTERRUPTED which is a breakthrough platform that provides athletes with an unprecedented forum to provide uncensored, real-time perspectives on the topics they most want to address. UNINTERRUPTED athletes communicate directly with fans while providing rare behind-the-scenes video content that offers a peek into their lives.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 19th, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- He better step up too. He wanted money they paid him. He has been MIA six games, and his penalty was a huge blow to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Last Chance:Updated 2021 NFL Draft Order; Jets hold the first pick after six weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-dr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update; 49ers back will likely miss 3 to 5 weeks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago