The Philadelphia Eagles announced that they’ve signed OL Barrett Jones off of the Bears’ practice squad on Monday and placed OL Julian Vandervelde on waivers.
The Eagles also signed CB Mike Lee and LB Brandon Hepburn to their practice squad.
Barrett Jones played college football at Alabama, and was drafted in the 2013 NFL Draft. Jones was selected by the St. Louis Rams in the fourth round with the 113th overall draft pick. Jones was signed by the Chicago Bears, following a season-ending injury to Will Montgomery.
The Eagles also signed Mike Lee, the small school corner who spent time with the Atlanta Falcons in the preseason and Brandon Hepburn the athletic linebacker from Florida A&M. Hepburn was a former draft pick of the Detroit Lions.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I hate it too twitter.com/allbrightnfl/s…
about 33 mins ago
- Oh Stan twitter.com/sportscenter/s…
about 35 mins ago
- I see what you did there. Smart man, and they cut Jamon Brown too twitter.com/zvaughn2712/st…
about 38 mins ago
- Teams like the Bengals, Eagles, Browns, Cowboys, Packers, are just a few teams that could use a starting caliber OG… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- What people do not realize is Quinton Spain did not allow a sack. Look at Jamon Brown who was just released by the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago