The Indianapolis Colts announced Monday that they’ve activated CB D’Joun Smith from the short-term injured reserve list.
Smith, a third-round pick out of Florida Atlantic, was placed on IR on Sept. 18 with a knee injury. He has yet to appear in a regular-season game this season.
The 23-year-old will provide depth in the Colts’ secondary behind starters Vontae Davis and Greg Toler.
In 44 games at Florida Atlantic, Smith had 120 tackles, nine interceptions and three forced fumbles.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Two players the Eagles front office should keep an eye on this weekend nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/eagles… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- I guess I am with you. I don’t drink! twitter.com/kellierowe/sta…
about 52 mins ago
- I like how when I said Michael Thomas should be traded I get crucified when another media site says they are smart.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Oh yeah!!!!! twitter.com/profootballtal…
about 57 mins ago
- Week 7 Preview: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Los Angeles Chargers ift.tt/35pWAhO
about 1 hour ago