Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Darqueze Dennard needs shoulder surgery and will miss the rest of the season. The Bengals will place him on the injured reserve ending his season and in a corresponding move the Bengals are activating first-round OT Cedric Ogbuehi off the non-football injury list.
Dennard started Sunday night’s game against the Arizona Cardinals in place of cornerback Adam Jones, who was inactive with a foot injury.
Dennard was forced out of the game with a shoulder injury he suffered while attempting to tackle Cardinals receiver John Brown in the end zone as Brown caught a third-quarter touchdown pass.
During his final year at Texas A&M, Ogbuehi sustained a torn ACL, but he could end up being a great long-term investment for the Cincinnati Bengals at a premium position.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Dolphins name Tua Tagovailoa their starting quarterback over Ryan Fitzpatrick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/tua-ta… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- MLB DFS October 20: World Series Game 1 ift.tt/2HkUyHN
about 38 mins ago
- ICYMI:Head Coach Rankings After Six Weeks of NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/head-c… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4Sk2d8FsBw
about 45 mins ago
- Did You See This:Best surprising draft picks of the past decade nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/surpri… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/MZ4O5hijp5
about 47 mins ago
- ICYMI:Son and Father shot at a Youth Football game in Florida, Father’s dead nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/youth-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago