According to Vic Carucci, the Bills have signed WR Marcus Thigpen and OL Ryan Groy, and waived WR Denarius Moore and RB Daniel Herron to make room on the active roster.
This comes days after Marcus Thigpen started taking major shots and retweeting everything fans were saying about Leodis McKelvin for his fumble on Monday Night against the Patriots. The Bills quickly added Thigpen back to their roster. The team also released Denarius Moore and Daniel Boom Herron who were their returners. The team did sign another offensive lineman to boost their depth.
Thigpen was originally a running back, he played college football at Indiana University and signed with the Philadelphia Eagles as an undrafted free agent in 2009. Thigpen has also been a member of the Denver Broncos, Saskatchewan Roughriders, Hamilton Tiger-Cats, Miami Dolphins, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Buffalo Bills, and Indianapolis Colts.
The team also added Ryan Groy the former Bears and Patriots offensive lineman. Groy was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Chicago Bears in 2014. He started 3 games in his rookie season, while appearing in 4 total for the Bears. He played college football at Wisconsin.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Christian McCaffrey injury update, Will McCaffrey play this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/christ…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Dallas Goedert Injury Update, Will he play this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/dallas… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Phillip Lindsay injury update, Could he be back this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/philli…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago