The Tampa Bay Buccaneers face the possibility of losing rookie middle linebacker Kwon Alexander to a four-game suspension for violation of the NFL’s policy on performance-enhancing drugs.
@SportsCenter: Bucs LB Kwon Alexander faces 4-game suspension for violating NFL’s policy on performance-enhancing drugs. (via @AdamSchefter & @TBOcom)
The Bucs are expected to receive a letter from the league office on Monday informing them of the suspension, which means Alexander will be allowed to play in today’s game against the Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- If Bills can trade Quinton Spain by the end of the day they would save 4.5 million for the next two years. It seem… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for October 21, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Eagles just cut their starting offensive guard, and they freed up 5 million in cap space from Fletcher Cox deal, Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Yeah that is crazy twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/s…
about 30 mins ago
- He better come out and play now twitter.com/OmarKelly/stat…
about 31 mins ago