NFL Draft Diamonds and our staff have been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 2 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. We have tons of NFL staff that read our interviews, and we actually received several of the questions from NFL scouts we speak too. This gives them a little bit more information regarding your character. We hope to bring you more than 300 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner.
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Colorado State University-Pueblo
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Coolest thing I ever did off the field was I went to an Elementary School in the City and spent Recess with all the grade levels
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Hardest class was definitely Anatomy 1&2
Where are you from?
I moved around a lot as a kid because of the military, So it’s hard to say I’m really from one place. But I lived in Virginia and Colorado the Longest
Who is your role model, and why?
My dad is my role model. Ive seen him go through some tough and adverse situations, and his work ethic is what modeled my own.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I played lacrosse, I wrestled, played baseball, and ran track.
Did you play any other positions in football?
I played quarterback and linebacker my whole life up until my junior year of high school
At your position, what separates you from others?
I feel what separates me from others is my ability to pass rush effectively from multiple positions across the defensive line. I have played all of them While here and had success.
I look for tells, from the offense for run /pass keys. I also look for how and offensive linemen sets, his hands and feet, where they like to slide, how deep the quarterback drops, where he holds the ball, just things like that.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Toughest player I ever faced was the offensive tackle from West Texas my freshman year. I don’t remember his name but he was a K State transfer and the largest human I had ever seen coming fresh out of high school. He made me a lot better that day.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
This is kind of a tough question because it’s not something that I think of often. I would say that someone I at least try to emulate is Justin Houston, because of how relentless he is, especially in the pass rush.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
The biggest obstacle I had to Overcome was my parents divorce. It was hard as a young kid constantly going back and forth and dealing with all that comes with a divorce.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
My pre game ritual is making sure I get a large cookies and cream milkshake from Chick Fil-A the night before a game
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
The biggest obstacle is the most obvious one, the fact that I’m coming from a small school. The biggest obstacle aside from that is competing against guys who get more exposure than I do.
What is your biggest strength?
My biggest strength is my pass rush and my ability to adapt to the guy I am up against
What is your biggest weakness?
My biggest weakness is probably my speed at setting the edge on runs. I know that I do it, but I also know that I could do it faster and better.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I would say that I am an extremely coachable player, I make plays consistently, and I do my assigned job, and I do it well.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
My favorite team growing up was and still is the Pittsburgh Steelers. My favorite player growing up was Troy Polamalu. I enjoyed watching how
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
If I could have dinner with any three people it would be: Aristotle, Alexander the Great, and Teddy Roosevelt
With your first NFL paycheck what would you buy?
- Spongebob or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
- Ninja Turtles any day of the week
- Backstreet Boys or One Direction?
- Backstreet Boys, no question
Lifetime Channel or HGTV?
- Waffles or Pancakes?
- Waffles for sure
- Snakes or Spiders?
- Snakes, spiders are the spawn of evil
- Madden or Mario?
- Another high school football player has been killed in Michigan, the second player from the school killed in a week
- Oklahoma Football: Spencer Rattler’s Strengths & Improvements | Film Analysis (Kansas State Game)
- Utah High School football star one of three people arrested for brutally beating a man with wooden blocks and a pole to death
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Desdamon Lake, S, Ohio Dominican nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/desdam… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Another high school football player has been killed in Michigan, the second player from the school kill… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Chase Arseneau, TE, McMaster University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/chase-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- ICYMI:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Desdamon Lake, S, Ohio Dominican nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/desdam… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9MmxXPDRPV
about 5 hours ago
- Did You See This:Another high school football player has been killed in Michigan, the second player from the school… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...