NFL Draft Diamonds and our staff have been bringing our readers Prospect Interviews over the past 2 years and this year we mixed up the questions and added some fun questions for our readers. We have tons of NFL staff that read our interviews, and we actually received several of the questions from NFL scouts we speak too. This gives them a little bit more information regarding your character. We hope to bring you more than 300 interviews of NFL Draft Prospects this season. You will be able to track them all on the front page of our website in the banner.
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
6’3 – 300 lbs
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Football is about giving back, what is the coolest thing you have done off the field?
Delivering Turkeys to struggling family’s for thanksgiving.
What was the hardest college class you ever had to take?
Where are you from?
Garner , North Carolina
Who is your role model, and why?
My father , he is a very hard worker and always going to take care of the family, he is always there for me , and just a great man.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Did you play any other positions in football?
Offensive Line in high school
At your position, what separates you from others?
I am athletic and can rush the passer but also have the power and strength to stop the run.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look for OL tendencies, their weaknesses , I look at the blocking schemes how they block different plays , and I look for which moves will work against them effectively
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Kendall Lamm , we played together for two years then I got to play against him.
Sheldon Richardson , athletic and strong DT that makes plays.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
I had ankle surgery in January and rehab and sitting out spring ball was tough for me, but my Faith in God, along with my family, teammates and coaches support got me through.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Find a quiet spot , read over my keys for the game and imagine the plays I want to make.
As a small school football player what obstacles do you feel you have to overcome?
Exposure, at a small school your often overlooked by the FBS guys and the underdog.
What is your biggest strength?
What is your biggest weakness?
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I am going to make smart choices off the field I know right from wrong and on the field I am coachable and will work as hard as I can to achieve what is asked of me.
Who was your favorite player and/or NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Jesus, my great-grandmother, and my Uncle Jeffery
With your first NFL paycheck what would you buy?
I would buy my parents something really nice to thank them for all their sacrifices they made for me.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
- Backstreet Boys or One Direction?
- One Direction
- Lifetime Channel or HGTV?
- Waffles or Pancakes?
- Snakes or Spiders?
- Madden or Mario?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Dallas Goedert Injury Update, Will he play this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/dallas… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Phillip Lindsay injury update, Could he be back this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/philli…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders injury update, How long will he be out? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/miles-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago