Everyone is thinking that Chuck Pagano is likely the one that is going to get the boot after the season, but that might not be the case. According to the Indianapolis Star there was a heated conversation between Colts owner Jim Irsay and General Manager Ryan Grigson in the team’s locker room after yesterday’s 27-21 loss to the Saints.
Many feel that Grigson will try to fire Pagano to save his name, but Pagano was not the one that brought in a bunch of expensive old free agents, who are underperforming. That was GM Ryan Grigson.
Many of Grigson’s most expensive acquisitions, including left tackle Anthony Castonzo, wide receiver Andre Johnson, linebacker Trent Cole and guard Todd Herremans, have been disappointments.
I would not be surprised to see some changes coming soon around the NFL, because Ryan Grigson is just one of many who have not helped their team succeed.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- TNF Fantasy Preview: Houston Texans vs. Detroit Lions ift.tt/3l7bG1m
about 18 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Teddy Bridgewater Injury Update, Teddy is practicing today… nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/teddy-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/darren… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/P2MLNZD712
about 45 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Kyler Murray Injury Report, Can you fire him up this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kyler-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Middle Tennessee WR C.J. Windham nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/c-j-wi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/om2LHmDjec
about 58 mins ago