Kansas City Chiefs struggles are about to get real. Yesterday, the team lost their best player on offense to a knee injury. Pro Bowl running back Jamaal Charles could miss the rest of the Kansas City Chiefs’ season after sustaining a serious knee injury in the third quarter of Sunday’s 18-17 loss to the Bears.
Charles had taken a carry deep in Bears territory when he tried to cut left, his right knee buckling at a gruesome angle. He immediately went to the locker room, and Chiefs coach Andy Reid said after the game the preliminary diagnosis was a torn ACL. Charles will have an MRI on Monday to confirm the extent of the injury.
Charles tore the ACL in his left knee four years ago in a game in Detroit. This would be a huge blow for the Chiefs.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Giovani Bernard Injury Update, Bengals back is suffering from a concussion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Terry McLaurin Injury Update, Nursing an ankle injury will he be good to go?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago