Today the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were making moves left and right. The team promoted WR Donteea Dye and DE Howard Jones to the active roster, while placing DE T.J. Fatinikun on season-ending injured reserve.
The Buccaneers also signed T Reid Fragel and DE Josh Shirley to their practice squad, whiling releasing T Martin Wallace from their practice squad.
Donteea Dye was a D3 player from Hiedelberg University that really had to shine to make it from a Undrafted Free Agent to making a roster. This is a great story line.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: John Brown Injury Update, Bills WR will miss another week nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/john-b…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Alvin Kamara Injury Update, How serious is his foot injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/alvin-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Todd Gurley Injury Update, How bad is the Falcons RB’s knee injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago