Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy could miss another three to four weeks after an MRI revealed a new tear in his hamstring, according to Mike Garafolo of FOX Sports.
According to the report, McCoy will not make a full recovery until Week 7 at the earliest. This is horrible news because the Bills looked lost today without McCoy.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ae64rrn1x0
about 17 mins ago
- Did You See This:Salter seven-round mock Draft: Seattle Seahawks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/seahaw… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/uXD8uNE5UR
about 18 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: John Brown Injury Update, Bills WR will miss another week nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/john-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Alvin Kamara Injury Update, How serious is his foot injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/alvin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Todd Gurley Injury Update, How bad is the Falcons RB’s knee injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/todd-g…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago