Yesterday the Buffalo Bills lost more than just the game against the Bengals. They also lost starting defensive tackle Kyle Williams and wide out Sammy Watkins. The good news is Kyle Williams has only a PCL injury.
Sal Capaccio of the 550 WGR reports that the initial diagnosis for Bills DT Kyle Williams is that has a PCL injury that is not expected to require surgery. According to Capaccio, this is typically 3-4 week injury, but Williams has more tests scheduled.
Bills have a bye week coming up soon, and while Williams will not be able to play against the Jaguars this week at least the team will get him some good rest.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Giovani Bernard Injury Update, Bengals back is suffering from a concussion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Terry McLaurin Injury Update, Nursing an ankle injury will he be good to go?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago