The Chicago Bears brought in another punter this week on Friday. It was likely just a precautionary measure considering their punter Pat O’Donnell has been injured. According to Adam Jahns of the Chicago Sun-Times the Bears brought in free agent P Michael Palardy on Friday.
Chicago was forced to bring in Spencer Lanning last week with Pat O’Donnell out due to a knee injury. It’s worth mentioning that O’Donnell is is listed as probable for their Week 5 match up against the Chiefs.
Since Palardy was not signed this likely means that O’Donnell will be active and playing this week against the Chiefs.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Tyler Witt, OL, Western Kentucky nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tyler-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: D.J. Moore Injury Update, Panthers WR suffered an Ankle/Achilles injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Did the Raiders RB suffer a serious injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Daniel Jones Injury Report, Giants QB suffered a hamstring injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- Has a point twitter.com/buffrumblings/…
about 2 hours ago