In a couple weeks, Will Smith will release the movie Concussion. Concussions have became the talk of football players especially when a former player dies. Well there is more news regarding concussions.
More bad news for the NFL on the concussion front: 96% of deceased pro football players examined by researchers have tested positive for chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), the brain-destroying disease that has been linked to the deaths of Junior Seau, Dave Duerson and Mike Webster.
Researchers with the Department of Veterans Affairs and Boston University have found CTE in 87 of 91 former NFL players tested, PBS’ Frontline reported Friday. In total, the researchers found CTE in 131 of 165 players who played for pro, semipro, college and high school teams
This is bad for the NFL, but also a very common injury in sports. Hopefully they can figure out something to slow down the concussions occurring.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Week 12 Injury Report, What Wide Receivers will play this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/injury… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Week 12 Injury Report, What Running Backs will play this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/injury… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Week 12 Injury Report, Quarterbacks and Tight Ends nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/injury… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/0TQ7c7nE9C
about 32 mins ago
- Did You See This:Week 11 NFL QB Index, Mahomes tops the charts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/qb-ind… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/v8WV23X7P7
about 51 mins ago
- NFC Playoff Picture: Week 12 ift.tt/2Ji0qly
about 52 mins ago