The Seattle Seahawks worked out 5 players this week, including former Winston Salem State University quarterback Phillip Sims.
The Seahawks worked out Patrick Miller, Shaquelle Evans, Phillips Sims, Julian Stanford (Who signed with the Buccaneers practice squad), and former UCF tight end Justin Tukes.
Phillip Sims was kept overnight for a work-out. Sims had to cancel a work-out with Giants this week. He is expected to meet with them in the near future though.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Wyatt Davis, OL, Ohio State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/wyatt-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Cr4hgZF8ba
about 27 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Week 13 Injury Report, What Running Backs will play this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/injury… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 38 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Week 13 Injury Report, Quarterbacks and Tight Ends nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/injury… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ksKn4crLuS
about 41 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Week 13 Injury Report, What Wide Receivers will play this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/injury… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- ICYMI:Texas high school football player ejected from the game, and he viciously tackles the ref (VIDEO)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago