The NFL announced that Redskins CB Chris Culliver has been suspended one game for violating NFL personal conduct policy.
Culliver, 27, signed a four-year, $32 million contract that included $16 million guaranteed with the Redskins as a free agent back in March. He stands to make a base salary of $3 million for the 2015 season.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Tyler Witt, OL, Western Kentucky nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tyler-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/wXoyZHr6eE
about 33 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: D.J. Moore Injury Update, Panthers WR suffered an Ankle/Achilles injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Did the Raiders RB suffer a serious injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Daniel Jones Injury Report, Giants QB suffered a hamstring injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 60 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Chargers are working out P Lachlan Edwards, K Cole Tracy, and K JJ Molson… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago