Baltimore placed tight end Dennis Pitta on the physically unable to perform list, as Head Coach John Harbaugh previously indicated would happen. The Ravens also waived guard/tackle De’Ondre Wesley and tackle Darryl Baldwin.
Pitta, who is still rehabbing after his second major hip surgery, will not be eligible to play until Week 7 against the Arizona Cardinals on Oct. 26. Pitta could make his return on Monday Night Football, but that’s still in question.
“There’s more to it than just, ‘Can he play?’” Harbaugh said two weeks ago. “Should he play? Will he be cleared to play? And what is being cleared to play entail in terms of liability and things like that? There’s a lot to it that has to be worked out.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Shemar Jean-Charles, DB, Appalachian State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/shemar… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/WMwa2u8is1
about 15 mins ago
- Getting to Know NFL Draft Prospect: Nick Broeker, LT, Ole Miss nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nick-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZTOvrm1yRL
about 23 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: DeVonta Smith surgery update | Heisman winner needed two surgeries on his hand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- NFLHeads Draft Prospect Interview: Jeremy Bell, CB, University of Charleston nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jeremy… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Adam Mannie, SS/LB, Missouri Southern University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/adam-m… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago