According to the police report, the man accused Jordan of being disrespectful toward his girlfriend and followed him into the bathroom to admonish him for it. He said Jordan then told him, “I can have any bitch that I want.” He said Jordan then asked him how much he weighed and lifted him high in the air while passersby took pictures. He said Jordan told him he had struck other people for less before setting him down.
Both the man and his girlfriend told police that Jordan then approached their table and sprayed a bottle of Champagne on them. They said they notified three sheriff’s deputies who were working at the nightclub that they wanted to press charges, but the deputies took no action. So they later called the police.
The police had not yet been able to review any possible surveillance video at the time of the police report.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:The QB Spotlight Podcast: Transfer Portal QB’s: Discussing Hockman, Brice, O’Hara, and McCloud… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Vita Vea Injury Update | Will the Bucs get a big boost on the D-Line?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:Did Titans WR A.J. Brown play the entire year with torn meniscus’ on both knees?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- ICYMI:Derek Carr posts a picture on IG wearing a Bulletproof vest saying “it’s that time again”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Patrick Mahomes Injury Update | Did Mahomes suffer something other than a concussion?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago