The New England Patriots will be without starting center Bryan Stork for Thursday night’s NFL opener against the Pittsburgh Steelers and beyond, as the club on Wednesday officially placed him on injured reserve with a designation to return.
In a corresponding move the team signed Justin Coleman off the practice squad of the Seahawks.
With Stork being placed on the short term I/R, he will miss 8 weeks with a concussion.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Von Miller can’t possibly hit the open market… right? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/von-mi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/FiySOR26Jb
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:Did Atlanta Falcons do Raheem Morris dirty? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/raheem… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/zUxJ3Lk26F
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:Four NFL Head Coaching candidates that should have been hired, but are still waiting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Last Chance:New York Jets hire Mike LaFleur as new offensive coordinator nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mike-l… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fN5EZ2PPdy
about 54 mins ago
- Last Chance:49ers are promoting Mike McDaniel as OC and DeMeco Ryans as DC nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/49ers-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago