The New York Jets have claimed S Dion Bailey off of waivers from the Seattle Seahawks on Monday, according to Mike Garafolo.
Jets claim S Dion Bailey from the Seattle Seahawks. Bailey once was the starting safety in place of Kam Chancellor, but once Kam came back from his holdout, the Seahawks decided to go different ways with Bailey.
The Jets will most likely release S Ronald Martin to make space for Bailey.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors | Josh Allen Injury Update | All eyes on Bills QB’s ankle and knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/jeremi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors | Christian McCaffrey Injury Update | Will McCaffrey return in 2020?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Eric Stokes, CB, University of Georgia nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/eric-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Christian Barmore, DL, University of Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/christ… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago