The New York Jets are hoping for good news regarding cornerback Antonio Cromartie, but that might not happen. Today an MRI will be conducted, and a source with knowledge of the situation told Pro Football Talk that the team currently are bracing for a diagnosis involving injury to the ACL and/or MCL.
In many cases, an ACL injury can be detected by a lack of stability in the knee. But an MRI always is used to determine the exact extent of the damage. The feeling around the team suggest this could be a season-ending injury. Fellow free-agent addition Buster Skrine replaced Cromartie following the injury and would be asked to play a bigger role if Cromartie is done for the season.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Florida State Football: 2021 QB Mini Preview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/07/florid… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/s7g5mpRL39
about 27 mins ago
- Will Florida QB Emory Jones Be The Top New Starter In The SEC? Bryce Young? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/07/emory-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- What twitter.com/cnn/status/142…
about 38 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for July 30, 2021 | Roster Cuts, Signings, and Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/07/transa… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9UUJlzG1FX
about 53 mins ago
- TommyLee Lewis has signed with the Saints
about 57 mins ago
By: Chris DiCerbo The entire University of Nevada football team is looking to impress...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...