Jerry Jones really knew he wanted to be a part of the NFL. He wanted it so bad that he sat down and talked to Jimmy Hoffa’s teamsters, about borrowing money to buy the San Diego Chargers.
You can see the entire show tonight on HBO Sports at 10.
@BenVolin: Jerry Jones on HBO Real Sports tonight at 10. He once tried to buy the #Chargers with money from Jimmy Hoffa’s union
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Corrigan’s Gambling Corner: Thanksgiving Day ift.tt/3maw5nL
about 20 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds: 2021 NFL Mock Draft – Version 1.0 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/2021-n… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/GOalgH7ITR
about 24 mins ago
- Draft Buzz: Catching up with Mississippi State University DB Shawn Preston nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/shawn-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Nico Collins, WR, University of Michigan nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nico-c… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/CtIySTio4e
about 43 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Tariq Castro-Fields, CB, Penn State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tariq-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/AyXCWMyx0R
about 45 mins ago