Yesterday there was news out of Jacksonville that Julius Thomas the newly acquired tight end could require surgery.
@RapSheet: Following his doctor’s visit, #Jaguars TE Julius Thomas will have surgery on his injured finger tomorrow, source said. Could be out a month
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2022 NFL Prospect Interview: Bradrick Shaw, RB, Northern Iowa nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/bradri… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/caGKDARAgj
about 18 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Prospect Interview: Josh Wilkes, WR, Arkansas Pine Bluff nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/josh-w… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/R9KPXbt5gv
about 23 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 2, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/roster… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Nebraska Football: What Adrian Martinez NEEDS to do & avoid in 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/adrian… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/LTiEzPGzUl
about 28 mins ago
- Quinn Ewers To Enroll at Ohio State Early. What Makes Him So Good?? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/quinn-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4DwaWYrWyH
about 34 mins ago
By: Chris DiCerbo The entire University of Nevada football team is looking to impress...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...