Week 2 was a rough week. Many star players were injured this week. Tony Romo, Aaron Williams and Kiko Alonso injuries all looked bad. Here is a complete list from the NFL.
- Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo broke his left clavicle on Sunday against the Eagles, the team announced.
- Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler left the game against the Arizona Cardinals with a hamstring injury. After the game, coach John Fox confirmed Cutler suffered a hamstring injury.
- Packers running back Eddie Lacy is out for the rest of Sunday night’s game against the Seahawks due to an injured ankle.
- Buccaneers defensive end Gerald McCoy suffered a shoulder injury during the team’s win over the Saints, but told reporters after the game he was OK.
- Niners RB Carlos Hyde left the game with a head injury and didn’t return. Hyde walked to the locker room on his own power in the third quarter versus the Steelers.
- TE Vance McDonald (knee) also did not return for the 49ers.
- Eagles linebacker Kiko Alonso injured his left knee during the first half on Sunday. Philadelphia announced quickly that Alonso will not be available for the rest of the game. Alonso’s injury might be serious due to the team’s quick announcement.
- Bills safety Aaron Williams was taken off the field in an ambulance and taken to hospital for observation of his neck. Williams sustained a neck injury on an attempt to tackle Julian Edelman near the end zone during the third quarter. The Bills announced Sunday evening that the safety was released from the hospital.
- Titans OG Chance Warmack suffered a knee injury and did not return versus the Browns. Will undergo an MRI Monday
- Giants OL Ereck Flowers did not return with an ankle sprain. Cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie was evaluated for a concussion and did not return.
- Cardinals LB LaMarr Woodley did not return with a right shoulder injury.
- Rams WR Tavon Austin was taken to the locker room to get fluids and returned to the game.
- Redskins LB Perry Riley Jr. (calf) did not return.
- Titans QB Marcus Mariota injured his ankle against the Browns, but the team believers that the quarterback will be fine.
- Cornerback Davon House (dehydration) did not return for the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Eagles announced that linebacker Mychal Kendricks injured his left hamstring on Sunday. Kendricks did not return to the game against the Dallas Cowboys.
- Dolphins tackle Branden Albert suffered a hamstring injury in the second quarter and was ruled out for the rest of the game. Running back Lamar Miller injured his ankle on Sunday and did not return.
- Tevin Coleman was carted off the field against the Giants during the second quarter. The Falcons announced Coleman had a ribs injury and did not return. Paul Worrilow left the game as well with an ankle injury.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Trenchmen’s Corner | Reviewing the top rated Offensive Lineman and Defensive Lineman in the 2022 NFL Draft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- ICYMI:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shemar Collier, CB, Maryville College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/shemar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Indianapolis High School rising star wide receiver Jordan Jackson shot and killed at the age of 17… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- XFL players will likely receive 580 dollars instead of 14,560 dollars they sued for in bankruptcy case… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Golden Tate wants to still play in the NFL and his top three teams he would like to play for are….… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
Texas A&M defensive back Leon O’Neal Jr recently sat down with Chris DiCerbo on...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...