The New York Giants were so excited to get Victor Cruz back this week against the Bills. Cruz was looking forward to it, but today when he took practice for the first time since getting injured, something bad happened.
Giants WR Victor Cruz left practice early due to the recurrence of a calf injury. It was the first time he’s practiced since Aug. 17.
He is now unlikely to play Sunday vs. the Bills, according to ESPN’s Dan Graziano.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Thanks Mike! I hope you have an awesome day twitter.com/mikegerace6/st…
about 6 mins ago
- I need to move to Texas! I’m a Mac and Cheese guy! twitter.com/barstoolsports…
about 19 mins ago
- You like your teams pick? Let us know twitter.com/draftdiamonds/…
about 25 mins ago
- Corrigan’s Gambling Corner: Thanksgiving Day ift.tt/3maw5nL
about 51 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds: 2021 NFL Mock Draft – Version 1.0 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/2021-n… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/GOalgH7ITR
about 55 mins ago