According to Reuben Frank of CSNPhilly.com, the Eagles running back left practice early Wednesday because of a hamstring injury, and was listed as limited on the injury report.
Murray has looked rough so far this season. He has only gained 11 yards on 21 carries in his first two games. That 0.52 yards per carry average is 4.19 yards per carry off his 2014 pace, when he gained 1,845 yards on 392 carries for the Cowboys.
The severity of the injury was not known. He’s expected to have an MRI on the hamstring, a league source told ESPN’s Adam Caplan.
Murray’s post-practice media availability Wednesday was canceled, and he was not in the locker room when reporters were allowed in there.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/darren… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/P2MLNZD712
about 29 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Kyler Murray Injury Report, Can you fire him up this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kyler-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Middle Tennessee WR C.J. Windham nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/c-j-wi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/om2LHmDjec
about 42 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Jaycee Horn, CB, University of South Carolina nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jaycee… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Middle Tennessee WR C.J. Windham nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/c-j-wi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/8tkWRROd9x
about 56 mins ago