The Miami Dolphins sent a message today to LaMichael James, who was involved in a locker room incident this past week where both he and Jarvis Landry began arguing with one another. The argument led to pushing and shoving, and today Jame is out of a job.
James fumbled a kickoff in Sunday’s win as well, which doesn’t sit well with the Dolphins. Jonas Gray will now slide in behind Lamar Miller and Damien Williams.
TE Jake Stoneburner has been promoted from the practice squad in a corresponding roster move.
The 2010 season was a breakout one for James, as he rushed for 1,682 yards, the highest in the nation. He finished third in balloting for the Heisman Trophy that year and received the Doak Walker Award. In 2011, he became Oregon’s career rushing leader and rushed for a school-record 1,805 yards. He was considered to be one of the top running backs throughout his college career, with his 5,082 total rushing yards placing him 2nd in Pacific-12 Conference history and 14th in NCAA history. James was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the second round of the 2012 NFL Draft.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, & Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- That was a fumble and the Rams recovered for a touchdown they throw the flag to fast for that old man
about 31 mins ago
- That should be a touchdown
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:Jets RB La’Mical Perine will miss several weeks with an ankle injury nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/lamica… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Very concerning. The Fantasy Doctors believe the injury to Joe Burrow is worse than originally thought. He could mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago