Arthur Jones is a huge part of the Indianapolis Colts defense, but they could be without him for the first several weeks of the game. While coach Chuck Pagano said that he had no update on Jones’ status.
One option being discussed by the Colts, sources said, is placing Jones on the NFL’s short-term injured reserve list, a move that would allow Jones to return to the lineup this season but would require Jones to miss half the regular season.
The Colts could place Jones on that list, formally called the reserve-injured list, once NFL rosters are finalized on Saturday. Under this scenario, Jones would be eligible to return to practice after six weeks. He could be activated and placed on the 53-man active roster after eight weeks on the list.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Good Luck Brother! twitter.com/kkirb77/status…
about 39 mins ago
- We will post it on the website @Gil_Brandt Let me know, We can do a guest post! I think it would be amazing twitter.com/Gil_Brandt/sta…
about 44 mins ago
- NFL Draft Big Board 2.0: Top 480 prospects in the 2021 NFL Draft presented by Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Charles Westbrook, Running Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/charle…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:QB Spotlight: Quarterback Jack Abraham transferring from Southern Miss to Mississippi State… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago