The City of Los Angeles could have two teams by the start of next season, and according to Jason Cole of the Bleacher Report it is looking more and more like the Rams and Chargers could be the two teams headed to the city of LA.
Cole reports that a project involving the Rams and Chargers moving to Los Angeles is “gaining momentum” among NFL owners. Cole reports that the NFL owner are nervous that the stability of the Raiders franchise could be in jeopardy, and feel that Mark Davis may be willing to sell the team soon to the highest bidder. Some owners have concerns about whether or not the Raiders have the money to make all of this work.
According to Cole the Jacksonville Jaguars could possibly relocate to St. Louis if in fact the Rams leave for Los Angeles. Cole mentions that St. Louis targeting the Jaguars is the top solution for them at this point in time.
Who knows if Mark Davis does in fact sell the Raiders, maybe they will end up in San Antonio? Crazier things have happened folks, just think about it…..
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:The QB Spotlight Podcast: Transfer Portal QB’s: Discussing Hockman, Brice, O’Hara, and McCloud… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Vita Vea Injury Update | Will the Bucs get a big boost on the D-Line?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Last Chance:Did Titans WR A.J. Brown play the entire year with torn meniscus’ on both knees?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- ICYMI:Derek Carr posts a picture on IG wearing a Bulletproof vest saying “it’s that time again”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Patrick Mahomes Injury Update | Did Mahomes suffer something other than a concussion?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago