NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reported Chargers RG D.J. Fluker will be out 4-6 weeks with a high-ankle sprain. This is a huge loss for the Chargers. There was some concern initially Fluker could be dealing with a broken ankle, but that was not the case.
Fluker will have an MRI on Monday to confirm the diagnosis, but it appears he escaped with “just” a sprain. Fluker played extremely well in his first career start at right guard,
This is a monster loss for the Chargers and quarterback Phillip Rivers who had a huge night toss for over 400 yards.
He was considered one of the best offensive tackles of his college class, and was drafted by the Chargers in the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft. He played college football at Alabama, where he was recognized as an All-American.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Big News here twitter.com/mo3_lyfstyle/s…
about 15 mins ago
- Colts are working out Robert Nkemdiche today https://t.co/wRJakDJkFY
about 16 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- I am not going to lie, the Jets have made the best coaching hire so far. If the Eagles hire Nick Sirianni they will… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Did Titans WR A.J. Brown play the entire year with torn meniscus’ on both knees? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/a-j-br… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago