The Cleveland Browns plan to add quarterback Matt Blanchard to their practice squad, per ESPN’s Adam Schefter, as the team points toward starting Johnny Manziel at quarterback in Sunday’s game vs. the Titans.
The Blanchard addition is necessary because starting quarterback Josh McCown suffered a concussion on the Browns’ first drive in the season opener and is in the NFL’s concussion protocol. Matt Blanchard was recently released by the Green Bay Packers.
He was signed by the Chicago Bears after going undrafted in the 2012 NFL Draft.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Giovani Bernard Injury Update, Bengals back is suffering from a concussion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Terry McLaurin Injury Update, Nursing an ankle injury will he be good to go?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago