On Tuesday, The New York Football Giants will be hosting former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Phillip Sims for a workout.
@DraftDiamonds: Breaking: QB Phillip Sims will work out for the New York #Giants on Tuesday
Sims was expected to work out with the Giants a couple weeks ago, but ended up staying the night in Seattle. The meeting was canceled with the Giants and now it is scheduled for Tuesday.
Soms has worked out with the Raiders, Titans and Seahawks since getting released by the Cardinals.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Dang twitter.com/john_wawrow/st…
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for December 4th, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football Friday FLEX: Breshad Perriman, WR, NY Jets nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/bresha… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for December 4th, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Football Friday FLEX: Breshad Perriman, WR, NY Jets nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/bresha… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/UDl7CFozLG
about 5 hours ago