Phillip Sims the former Arizona Cardinals quarterback will be working out for the Cardinals arch rival Seattle Seahawks on Monday.
Sims led many touchdown drives this pre-season for the Cardinals and was competing with Logan Thomas for a spot. The Cardinals went in a different direction.
If the Seahawks do not sign Sims, he has a work-out scheduled with the Giants on Tuesday.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Chargers hire Brandon Staley as their head coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/brando… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/es3p2VE7j1
about 33 mins ago
- ICYMI:Divisional Round MVP’s | Four players who stepped up to ensure their team won nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/taron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- ICYMI:Dan Campbell expected to be the Lions new Head Coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/dan-ca… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/LSXFW3QouH
about 42 mins ago
- I know a lot of players may have access to some of these tickets. If my Bills go, I need in. I do not know how I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Chargers hire Brandon Staley as their head coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/brando… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/dJyhgbfwf4
about 4 hours ago