The Raiders running back begins training camp on the active/non-football injury list. No official word was given for the reason behind Richardson sitting out. Receiver Rod Streater also began camp on the NFI list.
Richardson showed up overweight, according to his head coach.
“Trent is here,” Del Rio said. “He came back very close to the weight, which was a pretty ambitious goal to get to. He’s down in the low 220s. That’s what we asked of him. That’s where he was. … He’ll have a chance to come out here and show what he’s really capable of.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Breaking: Bears poach DT Daniel McCullers from the Steelers practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/daniel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Did You See This:Put some respect on these names. Three QB’s that deserve more love nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/respec… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jimmy Strickland, Long Snapper nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/jimmy-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 60 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Caleb Green, Athlete nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/caleb-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago