The San Francisco 49ers are looking like the bad boys of the NFL, because since 2012 they lead the NFL arrests but they honestly would not be that bad if they would not have had Ray McDonald or Aldon Smith. Aldon Smith has account for 5 of the 12 arrests, and Ray McDonald has accounted for 2. So more that half of the arrests occurred on the shoulders of Smith and McDonald.
- Aug. 6: Aldon Smith arrested on hit-and-run, DUI and vandalism
- March 5: Bruce Miller arrested on suspicion of spousal battery. On June 2, Miller pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor domestic-violence charge. He was put on probation and ordered to attend a 16-week domestic-violence counseling course.
- Aug. 31, 2014: Ray McDonald arrested on suspicion of felony domestic violence.
- April 13, 2014: Aldon Smith arrested on suspicion of making false bomb threat at Los Angeles International Airport. The Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office did not file charges in case.
- March 28, 2014: Chris Culliver charged with felony hit and run, misdemeanor reckless driving and felony possession of brass knuckles.
- Jan. 26, 2014: Daniel Kilgore arrested on public intoxication charges. The case was dismissed by a Tennessee court
- Oct. 29, 2013: Aldon Smith turns himself in on felony weapons charges. On May 21, 2104, Smith pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor DUI and three felony weapons charges, and was later sentenced to three years probation. The NFL suspended Smith for nine games during the 2014 season.
- Sept. 20, 2013: Aldon Smith arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence after crashing into a tree in a San Jose neighborhood.
- Feb. 20, 2013: Al Netter arrested in San Jose for driving under the influence. He pleaded no contest two months later in Santa Clara County Superior Court and was sentenced to probation.
- Nov. 30, 2012: Demarcus Dobbs arrested for marijuana possession and driving under the influence after a single-car crash in Santa Clara in which he hit a chain-link fence. He pleaded no contest in Santa Clara County Superior Court and entered a sheriff’s alternative work program. The NFL also suspended him one game.
- Feb. 8, 2012: Ray McDonald arrested in Sunnyvale after getting pulled over for speeding. He had an outstanding warrant in San Mateo County Superior Court stemming from a 2010 DUI arrest.
- Jan. 27, 2012: Aldon Smith arrested in Miami Beach on suspicion of driving under the influence. He qualified for a diversion program for first-time offenders and charges were reduced to reckless driving.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- At this point the Buffalo Sabres should let Jack Eichel get the surgery. Then make him play for them. Screw it. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Well then twitter.com/llysowski/stat…
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for July 30, 2021 | Roster Cuts, Signings, and Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/07/transa…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for July 30, 2021 | Roster Cuts, Signings, and Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/07/transa… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Curtis Samuel CONCERNING Groin Issue?! | TFD nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/07/curtis… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/JRHVzMXAjY
about 2 hours ago
By: Chris DiCerbo The entire University of Nevada football team is looking to impress...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...