The San Francisco 49ers are looking like the bad boys of the NFL, because since 2012 they lead the NFL arrests but they honestly would not be that bad if they would not have had Ray McDonald or Aldon Smith. Aldon Smith has account for 5 of the 12 arrests, and Ray McDonald has accounted for 2. So more that half of the arrests occurred on the shoulders of Smith and McDonald.
- Aug. 6: Aldon Smith arrested on hit-and-run, DUI and vandalism
- March 5: Bruce Miller arrested on suspicion of spousal battery. On June 2, Miller pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor domestic-violence charge. He was put on probation and ordered to attend a 16-week domestic-violence counseling course.
- Aug. 31, 2014: Ray McDonald arrested on suspicion of felony domestic violence.
- April 13, 2014: Aldon Smith arrested on suspicion of making false bomb threat at Los Angeles International Airport. The Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office did not file charges in case.
- March 28, 2014: Chris Culliver charged with felony hit and run, misdemeanor reckless driving and felony possession of brass knuckles.
- Jan. 26, 2014: Daniel Kilgore arrested on public intoxication charges. The case was dismissed by a Tennessee court
- Oct. 29, 2013: Aldon Smith turns himself in on felony weapons charges. On May 21, 2104, Smith pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor DUI and three felony weapons charges, and was later sentenced to three years probation. The NFL suspended Smith for nine games during the 2014 season.
- Sept. 20, 2013: Aldon Smith arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence after crashing into a tree in a San Jose neighborhood.
- Feb. 20, 2013: Al Netter arrested in San Jose for driving under the influence. He pleaded no contest two months later in Santa Clara County Superior Court and was sentenced to probation.
- Nov. 30, 2012: Demarcus Dobbs arrested for marijuana possession and driving under the influence after a single-car crash in Santa Clara in which he hit a chain-link fence. He pleaded no contest in Santa Clara County Superior Court and entered a sheriff’s alternative work program. The NFL also suspended him one game.
- Feb. 8, 2012: Ray McDonald arrested in Sunnyvale after getting pulled over for speeding. He had an outstanding warrant in San Mateo County Superior Court stemming from a 2010 DUI arrest.
- Jan. 27, 2012: Aldon Smith arrested in Miami Beach on suspicion of driving under the influence. He qualified for a diversion program for first-time offenders and charges were reduced to reckless driving.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for January 19, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Report: Bills are flying in WR Jake Kumerow today | Expected to sign with the PS nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jake-k… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Saints are signing LB Wynton McManis to a futures deal nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/wynton… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 hours ago
- Here you go twitter.com/damondtalbot/s…
about 12 hours ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Saints are signing LB Wynton McManis to a futures deal nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/wynton… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 hours ago