Nate Boyer, the 34-year-old rookie long snapper for the Seattle Seahawks, was let go, according to FOX Sports’ Jay Glazer. The former Green Beret taught himself the craft while overseas and signed with Seattle immediately following the 2015 draft.
Per FOX Sports, he handled the cut better than Seattle Seahawks general manager John Schneider did.
Just talked to Seahawks GM John Schneider, said conversation was hard one to have & Nate ended up consoling them not other way around, haha
â Jay Glazer (@JayGlazer) August 18, 2015
The team signed Jake Waters the former Kansas State QB to fill his roster spot.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Did Titans WR A.J. Brown play the entire year with torn meniscus’ on both knees?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- ICYMI:Derek Carr posts a picture on IG wearing a Bulletproof vest saying “it’s that time again”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Patrick Mahomes Injury Update | Did Mahomes suffer something other than a concussion?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Michael Thomas Injury Update | Saints WR to undergo off-season surgery… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Last Chance:When Nick Saban coached for the Dolphins, several star players almost fought him for belittling them… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago