If you watched the game last night between the Washington Redskins and Detroit Lions, you would have known that RG3 should not have been out there still taking reps. Griffin was getting lit up like a lamp, and maybe that is because of his comments saying he was the best in the league the other day, but one of his teammates even questioned the call.
The first three series, Griffin was hit five times and sacked twice. Left tackle Trent Williams wasn’t playing, first-round pick Brandon Scherff was getting worked over and the entire O-line was just a hot mess.
“How do you keep sending him out there?” the player said. With Trent not out there, with the other guys struggling, you pull [RG3] there,” he said. “No question.”
I have to agree with the player who remains anonymous. This is a horrible situation.
Source says RGIII’s concussion isn’t believe to be severe and it’s possible he could play next week against Baltimore.
— Mike Jones (@MikeJonesWaPo) August 21, 2015
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Many players declared to return to school and that is going to help out many players who are declaring. The draft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Syracuse freshman defensive back Cornelius Nunn was arrested on gun charges in Miami nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/cornel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Will Gragg, TE, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/will-g… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/x1CEztjHC2
about 46 mins ago
- Urban Meyer officially hired by Jacksonville Jaguars as Head Coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/urban-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7NZob5AudU
about 54 mins ago
- Breaking: Titans are signing WR Mason Kinsey to a futures contract nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mason-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/TjptESZmxj
about 2 hours ago