Houston Texans starting running back Arian Foster could require surgery. According to Tania Ganguli Foster injured his groin last night, in the team’s first fully padded practice. Now Jason Braddock, a Houston based radio announcer is reporting that the Foster injury is bad and will require surgery.
Tania Ganguli @taniaganguli
Arian Foster suffered a groin injury last night at the #Texans first fully padded practice, sources say.
Jayson Braddock @JaysonBraddock
Arian Foster’s groin injury is serious in nature. Source said it should require surgery & may be candidate for IR w/ designation for return.
Jason Braddock has reported numerous reports in the past, including the signing of Byron Maxwell to the Eagles.
Last night the Texans back up Alfred Blue came up injured as well.
NFL Injury News @NFLInjuryNws
#Texans RB Alfred Blue carted off field at tonight’s practice w/ apparent leg injury, per @McClain
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:The QB Spotlight Podcast: Transfer Portal QB’s: Discussing Hockman, Brice, O’Hara, and McCloud… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Vita Vea Injury Update | Will the Bucs get a big boost on the D-Line?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- ICYMI:Did Titans WR A.J. Brown play the entire year with torn meniscus’ on both knees? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/a-j-br… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Patrick Mahomes Injury Update | Did Mahomes suffer something other than a concussion?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Michael Thomas Injury Update | Saints WR to undergo off-season surgery… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago