Green Bay Packers have already lost Jordy Nelson for a year, but they just dodged a huge bullet with Randall Cobb’s injury. Ian Rapoport reports that it appear as though the Packers and WR Randall Cobb have “dodged a bullet” with his shoulder injury during Saturday’s preseason game.
According to Rapoport, Cobb was telling teammates that it’s minor and likely just a sprain. Cobb will still undergo X-Rays.
“We’re just taking it day by day and we’ll find out more tomorrow,” Cobb said, via Rob Demovsky.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Falcons seem to be closing in on Titans OC Arthur Smith to be their next head coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/arthur… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- ICYMI:Robert Saleh hired by New York Jets as their new head coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/robert… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/PnmNDbR3wU
about 21 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Will Gragg, TE, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/will-g… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- ICYMI:WAC Expansion: Find out which teams are joining the conference! nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/wac-ex… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/h6D9TlNoCt
about 32 mins ago
- Many players declared to return to school and that is going to help out many players who are declaring. The draft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago